The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon

The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon
Shortlisted for The Terry Pratchett Anywhere But Here, Anywhen But Now First Novel Prize

Friday 29 July 2011

Gotta love the local bookstore

My local bookstore is Roxanne's Reflections.

I love Roxanne's and have since I moved to Fergus 12 years ago.  It's a wonderful, intimate shop with a wide selection for all tastes.  If they don't have it in stock, they will happily order it in.

Roxanne commits her time and sponsorship to the Elora Writers' Festival and is an active member of our community.

Here's another reason to love your local bookstore:


Look there - on the shelf at my local bookstore...it's Evolve Two, the anthology in which my short story, Symbiosis appears.  And it's on her shelf two weeks before it gets to Chapters or Indigo.  let's take a closer look at that shelf...


Very nice.  And every copy on the shelf has a bookmark - right on page 85.

If you're in the area and looking for a copy, pay Roxanne's a visit.  Besides Evolve Two, I guarantee you'll find something else you'll want to take home.

Thanks, Roxanne.

No comments: