The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon

The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon
Shortlisted for The Terry Pratchett Anywhere But Here, Anywhen But Now First Novel Prize

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Are you ready for this?

I've spoken about our new, used Hyundai Elantra Wagon.  I've mentioned that it is the perfect height for a now eight year old golden retriever to easily hop in the back.  I've talked about the gas mileage and the superior used car ratings it receives.  I don't think I've mentioned the trailer hitch (bike rack!) or the roof rack, but those are both good.  Yesterday I mentioned the repairs needed to make the car roadworthy and all along I've mentioned just how damn ugly the paint job is.

Well - if a picture is worth a thousand words then here comes your 4000 word essay that can only be entitled,

"What The Hell Were You Thinking When You Picked Up The Spray Paint Gun".













And for extra credit, can someone please explain this:


No comments: