The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon

The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon
Shortlisted for The Terry Pratchett Anywhere But Here, Anywhen But Now First Novel Prize

Thursday 23 September 2010

Symbiosis

Well, I just finished the story I've been working on this week.  The printer is stuttering it out as I type.

My initial feeling is that it's a pretty good story, but I'll give it a couple of days to germinate before I attack the printout with an editing pencil.

In the meantime, I need to get outside.  It is a beautiful day out there beyond the basement window and there's fall clean-up to be done.  I can call it fall clean up now because the season is officially upon us.  With fairly clear skies and a full moon forecast for tonight it might be time to take the boy's telescope to the backyard.

No comments: