The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon

The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon
Shortlisted for The Terry Pratchett Anywhere But Here, Anywhen But Now First Novel Prize

Wednesday 30 June 2010

School's out for summer...

It seems like just last week it was September...

Yesterday was the last day of school for kids in my neck of the woods.  Both kids had great years, scholastically and socially.  We're easing into summer with a quite morning at home.  This afternoon may include a trip to a local conservation area, but it better warm up before then.

As we drift into summer, I'm going to need to be very discipline with my writing time.  A pair of bright, high-energy children require a lot of attention.  I spent yesterday taking stock of what is done, the irons in the fire and those story ideas I'd at least like to get a start on.

I'm looking forward to a busy summer with my kids, but I'm also looking forward to a full schedule of writing.

I'll leave you with this:

No comments: