The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon

The Platinum Ticket by David Beynon
Shortlisted for The Terry Pratchett Anywhere But Here, Anywhen But Now First Novel Prize

Monday 19 January 2009

Brass Monkey Weather...Over?

As my father used to say, the last week or so has been real "brass monkey weather" but it looks as if the worst is over for now.  

After several days of missing her, the kids at my childrens' school were overjoyed that Willow accompanied us today.  Most of last week we drove to school - the windchill was just too much for a couple of young children (and to be honest, too much for the guy typing this post).  The dog seemed pretty happy to be the recepient of all that attention, too.

Root of Evil is coming along nicely.  I have written some of the most gruesome discriptive passages I've ever seen, but that's as it should be.  I have also learned a great deal about dentistry in general and learning new things is always a blast.  I hope to finish Root of Evil today or tomorrow.

Back at it...


No comments: